Menu

Login or register to interact with this fan.
craig_o
craig_o
Hurst , TX
ElectronicaInstrumentalJazz
5

Old Kids on the Block

Old Kids on the Block

What could possibly brighten your mood today, but to hear that both the New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys are going to be going on tour...together! You might have missed Brian Littrell's announcement back in August that there was a 78% chance of this tour happening, but it appears that the other 22% was scraped together. Damn.

So yes, it's true; while the tour is set to begin in 2011, you might as well kill yourself now. I mean, I'm just sayin'... Wal-Mart finally has ammo in stock again, and after years of Obama-induced inflated prices it's practically a steal nowadays. For real, it's $19.99 for a 50-round box of .45 ACP, which is great if you plan on missing yourself 49 times.

No, don't kill yourself. Who would read my blog if you did? It might seem like a tour of (and this acronym is not my construction) NKOTBSB (which Time calls "the obvious tour name") is a low point in your life - and it is - but there's plenty to live for... like Chik-fil-a.

But maybe I'm being unfair and you're all excited to hear this-plus-this:

It's not just that I have no nostalgic connection to the old New Kids on the Block and that I don't like anything linked to the Backstreet Boys, it's specifically that I don't like comeback tours, which already have a record of failing, continuing to come around and around. Let it go, and don't ruin the memories of loyal fans.

0

Comments

Add a New Comment

Login or register to post comments
Feedback