1. Comin Out of the Darkness (Produced by Double K and Pause) -- While tripping on acid, a man has an epiphany that in the grand scheme of things, he is basically nothing.
2. Caroline (Produced by Indy One) -- Caroline is a metaphor for a place or state of mind where you are peaceful and happy.
3. Put Me in the Game (Produced by Mnemonic) -- One can only spend so long practicing patience. At a certain point, we need to get in the water and sink or swim.
4. So Scandalous (Produced by Buccweet) -- Demonstration of the emotional roller coaster that is a dysfunctional relationship.
5. Shouts Out (Produced by Indy One * Featuring Aidge) -- Classic hip-hop track. Just having fun and talking crap.
6. It Keeps On Rainin (Produced by Mnemonic * Featuring Double K, Chris Clarke, and Indy One) -- Even though it rains, we maintain. No pain, no gain.
7. Look At Me Now (Produced by Bird * Featuring Aria Minor) -- Narrative of the juxtaposition of Pause's life 10 years ago vs. today.
8. Cocaine (Produced by Indy One * Featuring Double K) -- The peaks and valleys of all things related to the drug.
9. That's How I Do It (Produced by Bird * Featuring Devin Mares) -- Grimy, dirty, quick-witted tune about being awesome.